Sesame-Ginger Couscous Lettuce Cups
- 1/3 cup low fat sesame ginger dressing
- 3 tablespoons Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked couscous, chilled
- 1 cup cooked edamame, cooled
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 (16 oz.) bag cole slaw
- 1/2 (8 oz.) can diced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, washed and dried
- Step 1
WHISK sesame ginger dressing, peanut butter, lime juice and sesame oil in medium bowl until smooth.
- Step 2
To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning.
- Step 3
TOSS couscous, edamame, mandarin oranges, cole slaw, water chestnuts, almonds, red onions and sesame-ginger dressing in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 4
FORM 2 lettuce leaves into a cup shape. Fill with 1 cup of couscous salad. Repeat to make 6 servings.