Nutty Popcorn Snack Mix
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 5 Min
- 1 (3 to 3.25 oz.) bag microwave popcorn popped
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1
LINE 2 (15 x 10-inch) baking pans with foil. Place popcorn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Step 2
BRING brown sugar, butter and honey to boil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Boil 4 minutes without stirring.
- Step 3
REMOVE from heat. Stir in nuts, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture. Toss to coat. Place on prepared baking pans to cool completely. Break apart before serving.