Bacon, Lettuce & Peanut Butter Sandwich
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 2 slices very thin sliced white bread toasted
- 1 tablespoon Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- 1 slice turkey bacon cooked
- 4 or 5 thin slices of apples (such as Gala)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Step 1
SPREAD one slice of toast with peanut butter, the other slice with preserves. Cut strip of bacon in half and lay on top of peanut butter. Layer with apples, then lettuce.
- Step 2
TOP with other toast slice preserves-side down. Cut sandwich diagonally and serve.