Thai Peanut Burgers
- 1/2 cup Adams® 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- Step 1
WHISK together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro and cayenne pepper, in a large bowl until well blended. Add the ground meat and mix well.
- Step 2
FORM into 4 patties. Grill, broil or pan fry.
- Step 3
SERVE on buns with your favorite Thai hot sauce and your choice of condiments. Enjoy!