Sweet Potato Wrap with Chipotle Pineapple Relish
- CHIPOTLE PINEAPPLE RELISH
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Chipotle chile powder to taste
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes (about 2 large)
- 1/3 cup Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 6 wheat flatbreads
- Step 1
For Relish: STIR pineapple tidbits, red pepper, red onion, marmalade, lime juice, cilantro and chipotle powder in medium bowl until combined. Place in strainer to drain excess liquid.
- Step 2
To cook sweet potatoes: Pierce skin a few times with fork. Place on paper towel on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until soft. Turn over halfway through cooking time. When cool enough to handle, remove peel. Mash until smooth.
- Step 3
COMBINE sweet potatoes, peanut butter, cumin and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl until blended.
- Step 4
PLACE a lettuce leaf at both sides at short end of flatbread. Spread 1/3 cup sweet potato mixture between lettuce leaves over 1/4 of flatbread. Top with 1/2 cup Chipotle Pineapple Relish. Starting at filling side, roll-up wrap into cylinder. Cut in half. Serve immediately.