Spiced Peanut Apple Lettuce Wrap
- 1/2 cup Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 iceburg lettuce leaves
- Step 1
STIR peanut butter, yogurt, honey and curry in large bowl until smooth. Stir in apples, carrots and raisins until evenly coated.
- Step 2
Substitute cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, chili powder or cumin for curry powder, if desired.
- Step 3
DIVIDE apple mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves. Overlap edges of lettuce leaf to create a wrap.