Moroccan Peanut Couscous with Peas
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup Adams® 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) package petite or small frozen peas
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- Step 1
HEAT canola oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper and garlic.
- Step 2
COOK until tender. Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Step 3
WHISK in peanut butter and cumin.
- Step 4
SEASON with salt and pepper to taste. Add peas; bring to a boil.
- Step 5
STIR in couscous. Return to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Step 6
REMOVE from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Step 7
FLUFF with a fork.