Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Cherry Preserves
- OR 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup Sugar free frozen whipped topping thawed
- Step 1
BLEND together milk and pudding in medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Beat in peanut butter for 1 minute or until blended.
- Step 2
DIVIDE pudding among 4 small serving dishes. Chill 30 minutes. Top each with 1/2 tablespoon preserves and 1 tablespoon whipped topping just before serving.