Peanut Butter Fudgy Bars
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 20 Min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Adams® 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package butter flavored cake mix
- OR 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can chocolate fudge frosting
- 1/2 cup Adams® 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup Chopped peanuts
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 13 X 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE 1 cup peanut butter, water and egg in large bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in cake mix until blended and evenly moistened. Spread into prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Cool completely. Blend frosting with 1/2 cup peanut butter in small bowl. Spread over cooled bars. Top with candy pieces and chopped peanuts.