PB&J Banana Splits
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 2 scoops fat-free frozen yogurt or ice cream any flavor
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 tablespoons Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping heated according to package directions
- Sugar free frozen whipped topping thawed
- Maraschino cherry
- Step 1
PLACE ice cream in a medium bowl. Top with banana slices.
- Step 2
PLACE peanut butter in a small resealable plastic bag. Microwave 20 seconds or until melted. Knead slightly. Cut a small corner from the bottom of the bag and squeeze to drizzle peanut butter over ice cream.
- Step 3
TOP with strawberry preserves, hot fudge, whipped topping and a maraschino cherry.