Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Adams® 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 large banana (6 oz.), peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Step 1
PLACE apple juice and oats in blender container. Allow to soften for 3 minutes.
- Step 2
ADD peanut butter, banana, maple syrup, cinnamon and ice cubes to apple juice mixture. Process for 45 seconds or until thick and smooth.
- Step 3
SQUEEZE chocolate syrup making a drizzle on inside of glass to decorate. Fill glass with 1/2 cup of smoothie, squeeze the equivalent of 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup over smoothie. Add another 1/2 cup of smoothie to within 1/2-inch from top of glass. Drizzle with additional chocolate and cinnamon, if desired.